Achieve Great Oral Health & A Beautiful Smile With Dental Implants
Missing a tooth? It can affect more than just your smile. Gaps in your teeth cause difficulty chewing, eating, and even speaking. We can replace missing teeth and restore your smile with dental implant treatment.
Smile Confidently With Stoney Creek Dental Implants
A beautiful smile not only gives you confidence but can open new doors for you. If you are missing one or more of your teeth, you may be looking for a permanent solution to replace them. Getting dental implants will recreate the look and feel of your natural teeth so you can smile with confidence at all times
Dental implants provide a natural-looking treatment for patients with dental issues like missing teeth. Your new teeth will be comfortable and have the same functionality as your natural teeth. By the end of your procedure, you won’t be able to stop smiling!
The Dental Implant Procedure
- Patients with a dead or damaged tooth will have the tooth’s root removed. After, dentists will give the jaw bone time to heal. Patients with a missing tooth will skip steps 1 and 2.
- Once the bone has healed, the dental surgeon drills a hole to replace the root.
- A titanium post with a metal cap is placed below the gum line into the newly drilled root space. The titanium post will replace missing roots and create a sturdy base for the dental implant.
- Once the bone has fully bonded around the titanium root, the dentist fabricates a tooth for the implant. First, we take moulds so the lab may create a crown that looks like a natural tooth. Later, the dentist receives the newly fabricated implants as a functional replacement tooth.
- This new tooth is placed on the replacement root and is ready to function in the patient’s mouth. Patients can trust that their new teeth are safe against periodontal disease, cavities, and stains.
Professional Tooth Replacement
Are you not sure if implants are right for you? Our Stoney Creek dentists can help you find the right treatment option for you. We have a wide range of treatments available, including partial dentures. Call us today to learn about our dentures and dental implants in Stoney Creek.
Book Your Next Appointment
Book an appointment today to learn more about the dental services we offer. Our staff can also help book an emergency appointment. Call our Stoney Creek dental office today!