Smile Brightly With Professional Teeth Cleaning
Regular teeth cleaning is vital to your oral care. Contact us today to book your cleaning! Tartar can build up easily over time, even with a diligent brushing and flossing routine.
Get Your Teeth Cleaned Every 3-6 Months
It’s recommended that you get professional teeth cleaning done at regular time intervals ranging anywhere from 3-6 months. Contact our dental clinic in Stoney Creek, Ontario today to book your appointment!
Professional Teeth Cleaning Treatment
At-home teeth care is important, but when you come for your teeth cleaning, our dental hygienist can clean your teeth more thoroughly with the proper tools that you don’t have access to at home. Our cleanings go as follows:
- An ultrasonic instrument can knock stubborn tartar loose. This tartar debris is washed away from the teeth and gums using a water mist.
- A variety of fine hand tools remove smaller bits of calculus from the teeth. These tools can look intimidating, but our Stoney Creek dental hygienists apply gentle pressure to clean your teeth carefully.
- We polish your teeth with an electronic polisher and a paste similar to toothpaste.
- At the end of the cleaning, the dental hygienist may choose to apply fluoride to your teeth, which helps to strengthen the surfaces. This is particularly useful for spots where tartar build-up and plaque will have weakened the enamel of your teeth.
- We take x-rays at the end of your appointment to determine if any hidden concerns need to be addressed by the dentist.
Have A Healthy Smile For Life
Gateshead Dental can protect the dental health of your whole family! Whether it’s the kids, parents, or grandparents who need a teeth cleaning, we’re here to help! Our dentist provides dental care for patients of all ages.
Call our clinic today to inquire about our family dentistry services.
Achieve The Perfect Smile With Good Oral Care
Visiting your dentist will protect you from tooth decay and create strong, healthy teeth and gums. But it’s also vital that you keep proper oral hygiene at home. Maintain your oral health between visits with these tips:
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily, usually for two minutes or more.
- Focus on brushing soft tissues inside the mouth too including gums, cheeks, tongue, and the roof of the mouth.
- Floss at least once daily, being sure to drag the floss underneath the gums to scrape along the bottom or top of each tooth.
- Rinse your mouth with water after eating, mainly if you have consumed acidic or sugary foods. It will protect against cavities.
These tips will help you keep your smile healthy and radiant between cleanings at our Stoney Creek dental office.
Meeting All Your Dental Needs
Gateshead Dental is proud to provide a wide range of dental services to meet your needs. Whether you need wisdom teeth removal, teeth whitening, or an oral cancer screening, we can do it all at our Stoney Creek clinic.
Call us today to learn more about the dental services that our dentists offer!
Visit Our Stoney Creek Dental Office Today
Schedule your appointment today! Our dentists are always welcoming new patients.